Jesus said, "Ye must be born again." (John 3:17)
- But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
- For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me.
- For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God to salvation to every one that believes; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
- What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
- For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
- That if you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you shall be saved.
- Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
- For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
- Not of works, lest any man should boast.